Sunday, August 28, 2011

Friday

So, today in class, after we were given our "Friday Menu," we were put to work. A personality test we provided, becaus, well,  I guess it's time to find out who we really are. This test consisted of about 80 questions or so, just giving general situations, and how one would respond to them. So, after finally filling out this questionaire, it gave me my conclusion. Apparently, I am 33% extraverted, 12% intuitive, 50% feeling, and 44% judging. What this means is that I am mostly like a guardian. Well, I'm not really sure how to take that. When I think of a guardian, I'm reminded of parents. I'm pretty sure, as a high school student, I'm not much like a parent. Yeah, I may be a responsible, experienced, mature, and a motivated student, but I don't really picture myself as a guardian figure. But, as this website explains it, a guardian is someone who is dependible, responsible, and independent. In reality, I do see myself as this type of person. The description makes a guardian out to be someone who is a motivator, someone everyone can depend on, and confide in. I definitely see myself as those kinds of things though. I love to talk, and talk about other people's problems and feelings, so in a way that kind of ties into the sites description of being a guardian. So, maybe this site does know me a little better than I know myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment