Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarterly

Throughout this first quarter, I have read way more than I think I've read in my whole life. I find myself reading a lot of like pop fiction sort of books. Romance novels and teen novels are also a genre I find myself being attracted to most. When I read, I usually read at night, right before I go to bed. It helps me sleep. I get all cozied up in my bed, read a little, and then I'm set up to easily fall asleep. Since I started reading, I feel like I've started picking more challenging books. I started off with an easy read, just to get into the habit of reading. Now, I'm reading a book my mom recommended to me, and it is really challenging. A lot of our vocab words are in it. It's more of an adult book. But, I'm really starting to enjoy it. For the next quarter of this class, I want to try to read even more books. I think I want to try to get out of the romance novel genre and start to read different types of books. Maybe more literature, classic literature that is. I think that will help me expand my vocabulary and just help me gain a little more knowledge in other relms of the lit. world.

No comments:

Post a Comment