Sunday, October 9, 2011

Currently

Pages this week: 150
Pages this semester: 1107
Currently reading: South of Broad by Pat Conroy


1. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
Winnie the Pooh


2. The past can hurt. You can either run from it or learn from it.
The Lion King

3. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true.
Cinderella
As you can see, all of my sentences of the week have been from Disney Movies. I was in the hospital on Thursday night, until Friday morning, and have been sitting home all weekend so I've had nothing to do but watch movies. If you haven't guessed yet, the only movies I've been watching are Disney movies. Although I am a teenager, and even getting ready to go off to college, I still love these movies. There is always some kind of hidden message under the theme of these movies. They always hit close to home with me. My favorite quote of the week, from Winnie the Pooh is probably one of the cutest things I've ever heard. I've always been the kind of girl who loves love, and this quote has love written all over it. It could be with a lover, or even a friend. I think in this case, Pooh was meaning it to his friends. He loves them so much, as I love mine. I wouldn't want to go a day without my friends either. I want to have them in my life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment